Southend Industrial Team Recognized on Three NAI Global Top Producers of 2018 Lists
Every year NAI Global announces its “Top Producers” within the global network of over 7,000 agents in 400+ offices in 55 countries around the world. We are so delighted to announce that NAI Puget Sound Properties was highlighted three times on the NAI Top Producers of 2018*. Arie Salomon ranked #9 and Jeff Forsberg ranked #20 globally. Together, with the help of their Licensed Assistant Patty Bell, they ranked #2 in the Top Producing NAI Teams**.
Here a few of the notable transactions that helped secure their rankings globally:
- Classic Accessories Lease @ CenterPoint Kent 167– 220,800 SF
- Benaroya Centralia Logistics Center Sale – $15.5 million
- Hydro Systems Lease at Hill Investment Space Center Bldg. – 70,496 SF
- EVO Lease @ IPT Sumner DC – 167,252 SF
- Matson/O’Neil Building Sale – $11.9 million
- Tigers USA Global Logistics Lease @ Prologis Park Tacoma – 160,000 SF
- Tacoma Fixture Building Sale – $7 million
- CTE Warehousing Lease @ Sumner Corporate Park, Cascade Bldg. – 101,559 SF
- Orca Bay Seafoods Building Sale – $10 million
- Shasta Beverages Lease @ Oakesdale Business Campus, Bldg. C – 117,563 SF
- Steelcase Lease @ Valwood Crossroads A&B – 618,052 SF
* These top producers brought in a minimum threshold of $1,000,000.00 in Gross Commissions Paid In Full in 2018.
** These top teams brought in a minimum threshold of $2,500,000.00 in Gross Commissions Paid In Full in 2018.