(425) 586 5644
(206) 948 8550
(425) 455 9138
Bellevue Office (HQ)
10900 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
As President of NAI Puget Sound Properties, Tina works closely with the firm’s Executive Committee to execute strategic plans for the company. She is responsible for all aspects of the company’s operations including increasing market share, maximizing financial performance, and supervising the marketing, leasing and sales activities of all brokerage teams on behalf of local, regional and national clients. Additionally, she leads the recruiting, training, and business development efforts of the firm.
Previously, Tina has held significant positions at some of the most prominent Pacific Northwest real estate companies. Before joining NAI Puget Sound Properties, she served as President of Tarragon Property Services (TPS) where she led both the commercial and residential teams. Prior to TPS, she led the management of the commercial real estate portfolio for Bill and Melinda Gates Investments. She was President and one of the original founders of Egis Real Estate Services, which evolved out of Fisher Properties. Tina began her career working as a broker at Colliers International.
Throughout her career, Tina has been active in both the community and real estate industry. In addition to performing extensive community work, Tina served as a member on the Board of Directors of NAIOP, its Corporate Board, and as the President of the Board in 2020. She currently serves on the board of the Commercial Brokers Association. She is a member of CREW Network (“Commercial Real Estate Women Network”) and has served previously on its Board.
In 2020, she was invited to be a member of the International Women’s Forum which includes some of the most successful and accomplished women in the world.
Tina resides in Bellevue with her husband, Rob Aigner. They have five grown children: Kimberly, Joe, Molly, Melina and James.
Bachelor of Arts, Communication - Western Washington University
- NAI Puget Sound Properties (January 2023 - Present)
- Tarragon Property Services (September 2016 - June 2019)
- BMGI Real Estate Management (September 2011 - June 2009)
- EGIS Real Estate Services (November 2003 - June 2009)
- Fisher Properties (December 1999 - October 2003)
- Colliers International (March 1994 - December 1999)
- PSBJ’s 40 under 40 recipient – 2008
- SIOR People’s Choice Award Finalist – 2007
- CBA - Commercial Brokers Association – Board Member
- NAIOP - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties Washington
- CREW - Commercial Real Estate Women Network
- IWF - International Women’s Forum
- Centerstage Counsel Advisory Board member to Seattle Theatre Group STG