Big 5 Sporting Goods Building

Posted on August 30, 2017

The Big 5 Sporting Goods Building is a freestanding retail building within the Fred Meyer Shopping Center development located in Burlington, Washington. The building is currently configured for two Tenants, with 67% being leased and occupied by Big 5 Sporting Goods since 1995, and the remaining 33% being currently vacant. The property is located just east of the interchange of Interstate-5 (I-5) and State Route 20 (SR-20).

Posted in:

Share this: