(206) 332 1480
(425) 471 3965
(425) 455 9138
Bellevue Office (HQ)
10900 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Mia Ponce is an Associate at NAI Puget Sound Properties specializing in restaurant and retail properties. She has extensive experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry, spending nearly two decades in fine dining restaurants around the world. Most notably, Mia was the Pastry Chef at Chez Panisse Restaurant in Berkeley, California, and the Inn at Little Washington in Virginia.
Working with senior broker Kelly Gaddis, he and Mia have a combined firsthand knowledge of over 40 years in the restaurant and hospitality industry. This substantial experience allows them to provide in-depth knowledge to their clientele. Mia brings her solid work ethic, integrity, creativity, and managerial experience to NAI Puget Sound Properties. She thrives in facilitating the success of her clients.
Mia was born and raised in West Virginia. She earned her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Colorado at Boulder and her Hotel Management and Culinary degree at L’Institut Paul Bocuse in Écully, France where she also learned to speak French. She is a true cosmopolite, having travelled across the globe, and living in Annapolis, Chicago, Napa, San Francisco, Paris, and Lyon, before establishing roots in Washington State in 2018.
Outside of work, Mia enjoys hiking and exploring the great outdoors with her family and taking in all of nature’s wonders. She is also an avid tennis player and cherishes the solitude and grounding of her yoga practice. She resides in Lynnwood with her partner Victor, and their two children who attend school in the Edmonds School District.
- NAI Puget Sound Properties (2023 - Present)
- Century 21 North Home Realty (2022)
- Pastry Chef Consultant (2021 - 2022)
- Guest Pastry Chef, Whare Kea Lodge (2013)
- Executive Pastry Chef, Inn at Little Washington (2011 to 2012)
- Pastry Chef, Chez Panisse Restaurant and Café (2005-2011)
- Bachelor of Arts, Women’s Studies & French Literature - University of Colorado
- Advanced Hotel Management and Culinary Degree - Institut Paul Bocuse
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network
- Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS®