INTRODUCING THE LARGEST SHOVEL-READY SITE AVAILABLE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
1.8 Million SF Ready-to-Build Today!
For Sale or Lease | Industrial | Build-to-Suit
Centralia Logistics Center is strategically located in the Port of Centralia master-planned industrial park with rail service available from Burlington Northern and Union Pacific. Situated halfway between the premier west coast ports of Seattle, Tacoma and Portland, it has easy access to Interstate-5, which connects and serves all three ports.
- Fully Permitted & All Utilities to Site
- 100% Usable Land (Storm Detention is off-site)
- Shovel Ready – ALL off-site improvements required by SEPA have been completed and paid for = Exceptional Cost Savings
- No traffic mitigation fees remaining to be paid
- Rail Available
- Flexible Design Options
- Above 100-Year Floodplain
- Established Logistics Community
- Accelerated Permitting = Rapid Start
Benaroya Centralia Logistics Center is perfectly suited for companies seeking a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent distribution pipeline to the West Coast.